1. Have you ever talked to your doctor about stress levels in your life? Absolutely.. several times as a matter of fact :)
2. How likely are you to “let go” of something that stresses you out?
Hmm.. it takes a lot of prayer, so not that likely I guess.
3. Does your family or your work cause the most stress in your life? Do you think your family members or co-workers realize how much stress they generate?
At the moment I am a stay at home mom.. but even so, I would say family members.. not my immediate family (not husband and kids).. I love my family dearly but they can be stressful!! No they don't realize it bless their hearts!
4. Take the quiz: Will You Live to 100?
|Chance You'll Live to 100: 63%|
5. When you think that you are at the breaking point, are you more likely to have an angry blow-up, a self-contained meltdown, or something in between? When was the last time you had such a moment?
Hmm.. it varies.. but before it gets too bad, I might be a little snippy.. and then if it's really bad, I get really quiet and too myself (right girls? --I know this drives you crazy!)
6. When you’re stressed out, what is the first clue someone who knows you well is likely to pick up on?
Laura and Carrie..they notice me withdrawing.. my mom and sister know too, but these two besties do know me better then anyone in my life. Even my man. I love you two. xoxo
This is taken from Patrick over at http://patricksweekender.blogspot.com/