Friday, June 01, 2007

Fun Meme from Mert :) (not sure of the name)

This one is from Mert's blog taken from here: http://almostsomewhatpositive.blogspot.com/ (I'm sorry I don't know how to put it in here without the whole kit and caboodle.. if anyone wants to tell me how to do that, that would be great) ;-)


What were you doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago I was a newlywed loving life. We were both working full time and we had no debt, a cute adorable little house, no kids, and truly life was complete bliss. (not that having kids hasn't been bliss!) But we were free to go wherever we wanted, whenever we wanted.. it was amazing. The first 5 years of marriage were incredible. We acted like lovesick honeymooners for 5 years. Seriously.


What were you doing 1 year ago? I was stressing over JD starting Kindergarten, and crying complete buckets over him being done being at home with me. And I was fretting over KG turning 1, but planning a princess birthday party.


Five snacks you enjoy 1) Air popped Popcorn 2) Crackers and hummus 3) Veggies and Homemade Dill dip 4) Pretzels and Dip 5) Chips and Salsa



Five songs that you know all the lyrics to: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Down By the Bay, Be Still and Know that He Is God, Our God is an Awesome God, Lord I Lift Your Name On High


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: 1) Pay off our debt 2) Pay off my sister's debt 3) Buy my sister and parents both a new car 4) Buy my sister a house 5) Completely renovate our home


Five bad habits: 1) Drinking waaaay too much coffee 2) Forgetting to eat breakfast and not eating until like 3pm 3) Spending too much time on the computer 4) Being unorganized 5) Letting my priorities get out of order


Five things you like doing: 1) Laughing 2) Having Girls Night Out (or in, whatever) 2) Talking on the Phone 3) Hanging out on the computer 4) Spending time w/my husband "Cleaning the bedroom" ;-) 5) Reading a great book

Five things you would never wear again: 1) A Banana clip (anyone? anyone??) 2) Zubaz pants (again, anyone with me?) 3) a side ponytail 4) Legwarmers 5) safety pins on the bottoms of my jeans {Please tell me anyone understands any of what I just said}


Five favorite toys: 1) My computer, for sure! 2) My cellphone 3) that's it. 4) cellphone, and 5) computer! That's all folks!! ;)

No comments: