Saturday, June 09, 2007

Patrick's Saturday Six

These are taken from Patrick over at http://patricksweekender.blogspot.com/ and these are his questions...

1. What do you consider more important to your long-term happiness: your relationships, your location, your career or your dreams? This is a no-brainer for me.. Things aren't as important as people in my life, so for me, it's my relationships.

2. Other than a significant other, how many people do you feel you can truly turn to for advice? I have 2 people that I confide in and tell my everything to -- the good, the bad, and the oh so ugly. (I'm sorry, girls)

3. Of the people you think know you best, how surprised would you think they would be if they knew “everything” there is to know about you? For the most part, my life is wide open for anyone to look into and see whatever is going on. But only God knows the heart. And thankfully, He loves us despite our shortcomings.

4. Take the quiz:
Your Life is 45% Off Track

Right now, you're taking things one day at a time.
Some things are going well, but you can't help but wonder if you're getting the most out of life.
It's time for you to slow down and reflect a little. You can change your life - but it's up to you!



5. What is the longest you’ve stayed in a job you weren’t happy in? Not long enough to remember :)

6. What single factor made you stay the most? Probably the money, or just not knowing what to do next :)

No comments: