Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Girl

I can't believe how much she's changed in one year.. I mean, I see her everyday, a thousand moments, so it's hard for me to see the changes in her. I look at her, and I hear her talk to me, I see her smile, I watch her interact with her brother. I see her yell at us (lol).. she has a mind of her own, and on some level, for that I am grateful. I am glad she is strong. I am just praying that we can help her channel her strength into more positive ways... hehee

She is my daughter, and I love her with every ounce of myself, with every breath in my body. I love this tiny girl, and all of the sunshine she brings to my life. She makes my life one very much worth living.

Last summer:






And today:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omgoshhhhhh -- she is absolutely adorable!

Look at her using that fork!

And those bright eyes and those eyelashes..... she's so beautiful!

I'm glad you shared those pics!

*HUGS* to the two of you!

Karianne said...

What a beauty. That is crazy what a year can do. Thanks for the visual reminder.