Wednesday, May 23, 2007

3 X Wednesday

Here comes another one -- (shh, it's supposed to read 3 x Thursday, but I won't tell if you won't, heehee)

OK, here are the 3 questions. Play along by answering them in your comments here and then do them in your own blog (if you want!)

Hugs!
Cath

1. Favorite TV show?
2. Seen any good movies lately? If so, what?
3. Favorite album? What are you really in to right now?


1. My favorite TV show if by far Grey's Anatomy. I loooove it so much. Followed closely by Dancing with the Stars (yes, I am admitting this) and then American Idol. Go Jordin! Whoohoo!

2. Husband and I have actually sat down together to watch a few good movies lately. Totally unexpected, because a) I picked the movies, and I usually sucketh at the picking out, and b) I am not so much into watching movies. I'd so much rather sit here and read or write or read a book {um, that's if there is free time, mind you} OK, back to the subject at hand. We saw The Prestige and both liked it. Then we saw Plain Truth -- both very good movies, the latter is a Lifetime movie that we got from Netflix and I would recommend. About Amish people (therefore the title "Plain" as in the "plain" people), and The Prestige was just really a good story, about 2 magicians, and had a few twists.. a good psychological twister that we both enjoyed. If you haven't seen them I'd say go for it!

3. Favorite album : I'm always going with Selah. They are always my favorite. But if I ever figure out how to get my Playlist on this Blog (anyone? anyone?) you will hear another favorite of mine: Steven Curtis Chapman "Be Still and Know that He is God" -- also love Martina! (who doesn't?) And Josh Groban and Carrie Underwood... I love music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Favorite TV show? The Office! Love, love, love it!


2. Seen any good movies lately? If so, what? We saw Music and Lyrics (I *think* that was the title, my mind is going blank.) It was cute!


3. Favorite album? What are you really in to right now? Right now my favorite album is Keane.

Unknown said...

. Favorite TV show?

Hmmm- Grey's , but Dancin is my real favorite because I get to watch it with some of my favorite "peeps"!
2. Seen any good movies lately? If so, what?

I just saw Shrek the 3rd with you and the kiddos and that was kind of funny . I also just watched The break up with Jennifer Aniston ( Sp?) and it made me sad : (


3. Favorite album? What are you really in to right now?

I agree, Selah is a constant in my Cd player - but since I use my ipod mainly, I never really listen to albums anymore, just assorted songs. The last song I downloaded was Home by Daughtry