Friday, July 27, 2007

Weekend Plans?

Just wondering what everyone has planned this weekend...

We are having a date night in tonight.. we had tacos and put the kids to bed early. We got a movie (Music and Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore), and plan on just having a good time being together and being quiet after a few really hectic weeks (ok, really more like a few hectic months)...

Tomorrow Jonathan has soccer practice bright and early, and we'll be doing general house stuff -- hopefully the weather will be nice and we'll get to take them in the pool.. I can't believe July is almost over already! What in the world is going on here????? I guess we should be lucky school doesn't start in 2 weeks like some places do...

Sunday is church and Sunday School and then we'll be getting ready for our church's Vacation Bible School, so that will thrust us into a hugely busy week to come.

Anyone else care to share what you've got going on this weekend, into the coming week? I love to know!! :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooooo, I'll be first!!

Kind of an easy weekend for us. We're going to the farmer's market to get produce and listen to a talk by a local chiropractor about childhood nutrition...I keep hearing really good things about this dr., but haven't yet had the chance to listen to her.

Then my son has a little recital from his music camp this week...should be darling.

Sunday is church and laundry. Boring, I know.

Enjoy your date night!

Pretty Momma said...

We are finally doing big fat NOTHING! YAY!

We are going to work on painting our upstairs (STILL! We are slow people -- what can I say - it took me 3 days to mow the lawn. Thank you ADD! haha) The house needs a clean desperately! But who knows if I will actually be motivated enough to do it.

Hubby has to run sound at church on Sunday, so I'll probably be frantically chasing kids all morning whilst at church. Then we get to come home and putter around again.

After all of our hectic weekends, it sounds heavenly!

Your weekend sounds fun! JD will be so cute at soccer practice! I bet you enjoyed your movie. We liked that one too -- very romantic and cute!

Karianne said...

For Sat and Sun I'll describe in two scary words.

In-laws.

Be sad for me...