Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mmmmm... Coffee!!

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm addicted. I love coffee! In the morning, my routine is as follows: get the boy up for school, throw on some clothes while he has his "Five more minutes, please, Mom?", feed the cat, (who meows endlessly and tangles herself up in my ankles if I don't make her first priority), make the coffee, then tend to JD while the coffee brews. Just the smell alone is enough to make me happy. I am not a coffee snob! I will drink any coffee! As long as it has yummy creamer in it.. so I guess I'm a creamer snob. Because there are certain creamers I don't like, and I feel will ruin my coffee. I don't like my coffee black, but I don't like it too sweet.. just a hint of flavor. Vanilla is my favorite.

Anywho, my friend says that I've been on the coffee diet for awhile, and LOL I say whatever works, right? *grin* I know, not healthy. I won't let it go on forever. Just until I lose another, say, 30 pounds or so. hehee

Well, my little lovey girl is having fits as I type, so I'd better go rescue her. She thinks life is so unfair today, and I guess for a toddler, life can be truly unfair at times.

For me, as long as I have my coffee, nothing can ever be too wrong!

No comments: