Sunday, September 02, 2007

My Sister

This weekend was my sister's birthday.. We always tease her because she calls us up on the beginning of the month and says "OK! It's 30 Shopping Days till Becky's Birthday!" She cracks us up.


My sister is a fun loving, generous, loyal, and family dedicated person. She loves my kids as if they were her own. I am forever saying "Everybody should have an Aunt Becky" and I really do mean it.. She is so good to them. They love her so much and couldn't imagine their lives without her I'm sure... she is as much a part of their lives as Brian and I are.

We hope you had a wonderful birthday month, Aunt Becky! We love you!

Sisters are different. They heard the sobbing in the darkness.
They lived through all your triumphs, all your favorites,
all your loves and losses. They have no delusions.
They lived with you too long.
And so, when you achieve some victory, friends are delighted -
but sisters hold your hands in silence and shine with happiness.
For they know the cost.

Pam Brown


2 comments:

Karianne said...

I am so stealing that shopping line. I'm infamous for loving my birthday too.

Anonymous said...

i just want you to know that i think you are a really sweet lady and a good friend and crazy to talk to.



Love Me Always

Darren