Saturday, May 16, 2009

All About Him...


***The basic facts


Who is your significant other? Brian :)


How long have you been together? Let's see --since April '95


Dating/Engaged/Married? Married. Just celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary!



How old is your S.O.? 41


What’s his/her middle name? Timothy


*** You or him?


Who eats more? He does


Who says "I love you" first? usually me


Who sings better? hmm.. I think we both sing well :)


Who’s older? He is by 2.5 years


Who’s smarter? He is way better at math, and geography, and all that stuff... I'm better at spelling, grammar, writing, etc.


Whose temper is worse? Mine.


Who does the laundry? He does the boys' and I do the girls'.


Who does the dishes? Mostly I do.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you're facing the bed at the foot of the bed, he sleeps on the right.



Whose feet are bigger? His. Big man feet lol.


Whose hair is longer? Definitely mine.


Who’s better with the computer? Me


Who mows the lawn? He does -- I'm not allowed to touch the lawn tractor, that's his toy ;)


Who pays the bills? He does.


Who cooks dinner? I do, normally, but he does cook once or twice a week.



Who drives when you are together? He does :)


Who pays when you go out to dinner? He does. (ermm, but it's our money lol)


Who's the most stubborn? hmmm. Not sure. I don't think either one of us is stubborn.


Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? we can't stand arguing so usually one of us comes back and says "I don't like this" and it ends quickly.. Of course, I'm never wrong!! *wink*



Whose parents do you see more? Mine because they live way closer to us then his.


Who named your dog? umm... my niece named our *cat*


Who kisses who first? I usually kiss him first.


Who asked who out? He asked me out, but I was crushing on him awhile before it happened.


Who's more sensitive? Me


Who's taller? He is 6 ' and I'm 5'5''


Who has more friends? definitely me. I'm the more social of the 2 of us.


Who wears the pants in the relationship? He does, but if I protest loudly he will change his mind LOL


Tagging: Traci, Karianne, Carrie

2 comments:

Karianne said...

how did you know that I was about to copy this? Let's see how long it takes me to get around too it.

Traci said...

Who is your significant other? Zane
How long have you been together? December 2001
Dating/Engaged/Married? Married. 7 Years on August 30.
How old is your S.O.? 35
What’s his/her middle name? Tyson
*** You or him?
Who eats more? He does ~ but I come a close 2nd. And Natalie's not too far behind that!
Who says "I love you" first? Hmmm ~ probably him. I'm a jerk, you know!!
Who sings better? This is a trick question. Neither of us can sing.....at all! But if I had to say better? I guess I'd say him because he's quieter!
Who’s older? He is by 5.5 years
Who’s smarter? Well, I'd like to say me. I'm better at spelling, and language arts in general. We're both good at math, but he's WAY better when it comes to doing quick math in his head. You know "Hey, what's 15% off of this??" He's good at that..
Whose temper is worse? I'm more of the hot-head, but he's more vindictive. He's the silent temper kind.
Who does the laundry? We both do. But in general, I *do* the laundry, but he puts ours away. I only have to help Natalie put hers away. Not bad.
Who does the dishes? Mostly him. He doesn't mind dishes - I hate them!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch. Yes, really. I could care less which side of the bed I sleep on. Except I like to sleep facing out - and I don't like to sleep on the SAME side of my body all the time! :-)
Whose feet are bigger? His.
Whose hair is longer? Mine
Who’s better with the computer? Me, for sure
Who mows the lawn? He does -- It's not that I *won't* do it .... I just *don't*
Who pays the bills? He does. We have had times in our relationship that I've done this chore, but he's doing it for now.
Who cooks dinner? We both do. If he's working days, I do. If he's working nights, probably 1/2 and 1/2. And if he's off, we're usually grilling ... together. Awwww.
Who drives when you are together? He does and this bothers me sometimes!! I'm a capable driver, darn it!!
Who pays when you go out to dinner? Usually him, but I don't mind either. After all, it's the same money! HA!
Who's the most stubborn? He is. And that's saying something if you know ME.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? I'm getting better about this. I think I'm usually the first one to say "listen, I'm sorry, but ....." HA!! Just kidding .... but it really *is* me!!
Whose parents do you see more? Trick question here. Mine.
Who named your dog? Natalie did. Sort of. Their names are Amy & Zoe. Zane agreed on them, but didn't pick them!
Who kisses who first? He does
Who asked who out? Hmmm .... I guess it was him. He asked ME to marry him, that much I DO know!
Who's more sensitive? Me ~ hands down.
Who's taller? I think I'm a *smidge* taller. But technically, we're both 6'
Who has more friends? Me. Much more social and out-going.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Really? This is a question. I like to pretend that it's me .... but it's not. It's him. But only because I LET him ;-)