Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

After reading over at Karianne's, I realized I'm not the only one thinking about the holidays! Kari asked about Thanksgiving, but honestly, that reminded me it's time for me to get my Christmas music going. I usually have it on way before now!

This weekend is Jonathan's 8th birthday. I can't believe he's that old! I'm just.. wow. I'm in shock. So this week I'm busy planning food and presents for his party..

But next week, baby! Next week I'm onto my Thanksgiving lists!! And Christmas!! Can't wait!

Stay tuned for birthday boy photos and party commentary. He's a very blessed boy indeed!!! And very, very loved!!!!

1 comment:

Karianne said...

I just can't get Christmas out of my mind either. The other night I posted a post that wasn't very content, and a Christmas mag brought me out of it again.

I"m normally not this into the holidays, especially not this early!