Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Request to my Readers.

Hello family and friends! If you wouldn't mind, leave a comment here when you come to visit me.. every once in awhile.

There is a blogging term called "DeLurk" -- basically it means, come out of hiding!! :) hehe.. Just let me know that you're here. Just a simple "hello" will do..

And for those of you who don't know how to sign in with a Google account... (coughs -- Aunt Becky)... all you have to do as post as "Anonymous"... just be sure to sign your name so I know who you are...

Thanks everyone for this courtesy...

Hugs,
Cath

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine!

1) HA! You took your own "advice" and let me know you were sneakin' around my little Pensieve! Thank you SO VERY MUCH for your SWEET words of encouragement! Your kind and generous comment made my day :).

2) It sounds like, though not what you'd "like" to do, your procedure in August will be helpful for your body :/. I've gotta do one of those things next week (not female related but a "procedure"), and I am DREADING IT! I'm older than you, and I think it's one of those things that goes with the territory.

Thanks again for reading AND commenting! Hope you'll be back soon! :)