Thursday, February 07, 2008

Time for a fun Question Meme Again!! :)

Love these, girls!

1. What is your occupation? At the moment, I am a stay at home mommy to Katie Grace and Jonathan David. I used to be a teacher, however.

2. What color are your socks right now? No socks, but red slippers to match my red jammies.

3. What are you listening to right now? the hum of the computer.. both kids sleeping and Brian is at school tonight :)

4. What was the last thing you ate? I made an egg strada thing for dinner.


5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, I can! Learned in the driveway with my Dad. :)


6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I think I'd be a glittery color like silver or gold. I like shiny things! :)


7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my sister Becky


8. How old are you today? I am *gasp* 37


9. Favorite drink? Coffee, followed closely by iced tea and water :)

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? ice skating

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Ahem. No! I naturally have the perfect dark blonde hair with these gorgeous highlights without any help at all! *cough*


12. Favorite reality TV show? American Idol


13. What was the last movie you watched? High School Musical 2 (so cute!)


14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve

15. What do you do to vent anger? Definitely need to talk it out to a close friend, sometimes (ok, mostly) have a little cry while doing so. Always feels tons better after that and not angry anymore.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My purple Donny and Marie guitar!!!!!!

17. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall!! Christmas is coming soon that means!

18. Hugs or kisses? Absolutely hugs.


19. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries for me

20. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes! (but i'm not always the best at emailing back... I kinda sucketh, so... ) eep.


21. Favorite dessert? Homemade brownies, YUMMY

22. Living arrangement? With my husband, my 2 kids, one cat, and several fish.

23. When was the last time you cried? Erm, tonight.


24. What is on the floor of your closet? oh my. shoes, pillows, dustbunnies, gift bags, more dustbunnies (they need friends!)

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are going to tag? Carrie Beth ;) But I'm also tagging Karianne :)

26. What did you do last night? Went to my parents for dinner, watched American Idol.

27. Favorite smells? freshly bathed baby! dinner cooking! Candles burning..freshly laundered sheets... I can go on and on.. I'm very connected to my olfactory system, LOL!

28. What inspires you? men and women who walk closely with Jesus and keep their eyes on Him no matter the cost.

29. What are you afraid of? Losing my loved ones...

30. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? Plain, but with other stuff on there (mushrooms, avocado, YUM)

31. Favorite breed of dog? Collie.

32. How many years at your current job? 7 years and 4 mos.

33. Favorite day of the week? At the moment I think I love Mondays.. time to regroup again and it's quiet!! :)

34. How many states have you lived in? Just one, New York :)


35. Celebrity crush? I think deep down it's Simon from American Idol. I love that bossyness a little. (i'm embarrassed for admitting that here)

36. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Ahh, no.

37. Who is your favorite NFL team? The Bills!


38. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? Yes, I have one in the kitchen -- just in case.

39. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 10 inches of snow.. hands down! I'm a Buffalo gal! 10 inches? Pshhaw! That's nothin!

2 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

#14. same here!

#11. ROFL

(i've been enjoying seeing your photo every time i look at my calendar, Miss February!)

Karianne said...

Gosh, didn't I do this? I thought that I did! I'm normally so good at getting tagged too.

1. Woman
2. white
3. Jackie Chan cartoon
4. chicken vindaloo
5. Not very well, but I can!
6. blue, my fave color.
7.My sister
8. 36
9. I can't choose because I go thru phases so much.
10. basketball
11. Of course! I love to mix it up.
12.John and Kate + 8
13. the brave one. yuck.
14. My birthday!
15. Talk about my problems with everyone in the vicinity of myself.

Whew! I'll be back. that's a good start for now!