Monday, October 22, 2007

I Found It!!!

OK, some of you know that I've been on the quest for The Perfect Mascara for quite some time. I am pleased to say that I *think* that I have found it. I think. I'm not quite positive, but I have given it a few days, and I am quite happy with it, so I'm going to go ahead and take the plunge and say it outloud, err, type it outloud, oh, you get my meaning!

OK, this has been going on along time. In fact some of you were with me on a certain midnight run to WalGreens to find a mascara that one said sister promised us that we would looooove, but NO. That one was sadly, not meant for these lashes.

The one that I have discovered to be a very good product for me is... drumroll please??????

Maybelline NY Intense Volume XXL .. it's kinda fun, it comes with two wands, one on each side, a white wand and a black wand, Step 1 and Step 2. Sounds like a whole lot of work for putting on mascara eh? Well, trust me, when you've been on the lookout for something to fatten up your lashes as long as I have, you'll go the extra mile. ;) One is for volume and one is for length. I bought mine in "Very Black" and I will post a picture of my eyes as soon as I get them done up today for the day. You tell me if my eyes don't look fabulous!! ;) lol

Hugs and there is my find of the day.. Let me know what mascara you use!
~Cath

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use Voluminix and LOVE it... as long as the tube is VERY new.