Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Google Images Meme

Type your answers in Google Images and pick an image off the first page:



The age you will be on your next birthday:






A place to which you’d like to travel:
(Australia)





One of your favorite places:
(it's where my heart is, always)



One of your favorite objects:





One of your favorite foods:
(this has to count. it's one of the food groups!)



Your favorite animal:




Your favorite color:



The first name of a past love:
(think American Idol a couple of years ago. Yes, I did love him. Despite the teeth)





The first name of your current love:




Your best friend’s nickname/screen name:


and, of course, my seester:




Your First Name:
(wish I looked like her)



Your Middle Name:

Your Last Name:

And TAG to whomever wants to do it! It took me forever though.. there has to be a better way, lol.. have fun!!!

5 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

it took me forever to do mine too - but it was fun. i think we ended up with the same image for our favorite color. :)

Anonymous said...

Cath,

OH my goodness, how cool! I am going to try this...
PS I will be looking for a "Cathy" for my BF!
Love you, have a great day/night!

Anonymous said...

anonymous...i tried to put my name!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

How fun! I loved reading your answers! You found such pretty images - mine were all ugly when I did it. haha

KrayonKel said...

I like the new look! Very cool!